About Me

My photo
Pop culture junkie, native of Las Vegas, not really a writer.
You can stalk me on Twitter here:
http://twitter.com/Kerry_McC

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christina Hendricks on the cover of New York Magazine

Yes, please.
Love her.





Article: Woman of the Hourglass

On all the talk about her curves:
"It kind of hurt my feelings at first," she says. "Anytime someone talks about your figure constantly, you get nervous, you get really self-conscious. I was working my butt off on the show, and then all anyone was talking about was my body!"

On Mad Men:
"We’re really spoiled on Mad Men. Lots of television actors use the down season to go out and get creatively fulfilled, but I feel the opposite. Anything else I get to do is just icing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Thank you!