About Me

My photo
Pop culture junkie, native of Las Vegas, not really a writer.
You can stalk me on Twitter here:
http://twitter.com/Kerry_McC

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Really, what am I doing here?

I haven't decided yet what I am going to do with this blog. Why did I sign up for this? What do I want to say? It's not like I am an actual writer or creative person in any way. If I share anything it will probably just be silly pop culture laced ramblings. Can you handle that? You being the general World "you." I find when I do write these things I talk to "you" the World. As if you are going to actually find me in the middle of the millions of millions of other blogs out there that are so much more interesting than this one and want to read what I write. Truly, I have no delusions about that. But if you do find your way here by accident or on a dare, then welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Thank you!