About Me

My photo
Pop culture junkie, native of Las Vegas, not really a writer.
You can stalk me on Twitter here:
http://twitter.com/Kerry_McC

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Horizontal Life - Book Review

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I've become addicted to Chelsea Lately on the E! Channel, so when I saw this book on sale I picked it up. It was a fun read. Ms. Handler writes exactly how she talks so after watching her late night show for months now, it was easy to hear her perfectly in my head as I read about her sexual exploits. Her stories are brash, honest, sometimes dirty, often embarrassing, and laugh out loud funny. She obviously had no fear of what people might think about her after reading this book, and I admire her for that.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Thank you!