About Me

My photo
Pop culture junkie, native of Las Vegas, not really a writer.
You can stalk me on Twitter here:
http://twitter.com/Kerry_McC

Monday, April 19, 2010

Slowing down. . .

I've been really good about posting one thing every day, but it's becoming a chore. I don't like chores. I'm a notorious chore avoider, have been all my life. So, this is just a little note from me saying that there may not be a post every day anymore. It doesn't mean I don't love all 18 of you, my loyal followers, it just means that nothing interesting or fun has come my way that compels me to post. See for a while here I've been SEARCHING for things to post, instead of just letting things come to me, which has been exhausting. Feeling pressure to post, even pressure of my own creation, is a bad thing. So I'm not going to let the pressure drive me anymore.


That is all. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Thank you!