-THE most random survey you'll take, ever. (I don't buy this at all)
-I doubt you've been asked these questions before. (Try me)
-Don't lie, and don't get offended. (I won't)
1. What's the color of the soap in your bathroom? white, the color of fresh and clean!
2. Do you like cola? sure
3. What's the 15th contact in your phone? Holy hell, hang on while I look it up. It's Brendan.
4. Are you on IM right now? Nope
5. What's your opinion on Alvin & the Chipmunks? Well, I loved the cartoon when I was a kid and even had their records like A Chipmunks Christmas and a Country Music one where they sang "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys (Chipmunks)" but I'm a little leery of this live action movie coming out. What the fuck has happened to Jason Lee? First "My Name is Earl" (ugh) then "Underdog" and now this???
6. Ever said the n-word to a black person? no, only to red ones
7. What are you doing tomorrow around 10:00 a.m.? Working - boo
8. Do you like writing in cursive or print, better? I'm a printer. My cursive is atrocious.
9. What are you listening to right now? Rilo Kiley's new album. I'm still trying to decide if I like it. Some of the songs are growing on me and some of them I really hate.
10. What's the most annoying noise in the world? That funky feedbacky noise my computer speakers make when my cell phone rings. I HATE THAT!
11. Do the speakers on your computer work? Yes, but sometimes they make that awful noise from above.
12. Have you ever written in wet cement? When I was a kid I did write my name in a sidewalk panel on my block.
13. Ever worn your underwear backwards? Inside out maybe, but not backwards.
15. Anyone in your family died from lung cancer? No, thank goodness.
16. Favorite Jelly Belly flavor? Cinnamon
17. Ever shopped for shoes online? Yes, I'm a girl, we shop for everything online.
18. How are your grades? This question makes me feel old.
19.What's always on your mind? Chocolate - it's a sickness seriously.
20. Don't you just HATE George Bush? Absolutely.
21. Do you follow your horoscope religiously? Not a whit.
22. How often do you go running? What is this "running" you speak of?
23. Are You Thirsty? Nah
24. Ever played Grand Theft Auto? Never, but I've watched it being played.
25. Do you like the person you copied this survey from? Yes, Ben's cool. He spins good music in bars that I like to drink in. And he always has a smile and a hug for me.
26. Do you get an allowance? Yes, I'm "allowed" to waste my time doing this shit.
27. Are you a bitch? Sometimes. Everyone is a bitch sometimes.
28. 50 Cent shows up at your door, what do you do? Ask him what he wants.
29. Last time you killed a bug? Yesterday, a gnat.
31. Where is your pet? Don't have one.
32. Favorite childhood game? Freeze tag!
34. When's the last time you had a slurpee? It's been awhile. I'm more partial to Slushes from Sonic.
35. Do you look through your old yearbooks a lot? No, but now I'm thinking about it.
36. What are you dreading right now? Cleaning the bathroom.
37. Have you ever painted a room in your house? I don't have a house.
38. Keeping any secrets right now? Off the top of my head, no.
39. What CD's in your stereo right now? I'm an iPod user so there is never a CD in my stereo anymore. I mean, I still buy CDs but then I download them and they sit on my CD rack. Right now I'm listening to the new Okkervil River album (Rilo Kiley is over).
40. Who comments you the most? Dang is that a myspace related question or what??? No one really, my comments are pretty varied.
41. Is your basement dusty? HA! That's a euphemism if I ever heard one! And no, it's not.
42. Ever witnessed a hit & run? Yes, I was the hittee. I was riding in Cameron's car down Maryland Pkwy from UNLV where we had just seen a performance of "As You Like It" which coincidentally starred a boy I had crushed on majorly in high school. We were on our way to get a late night bite to eat at Denny's, it was raining slightly and this guy just totally rear ended us while we were stopped at a light, then put it in reverse and drove off! To our amazement, the jackass' front license plate was stuck to Cam's car!
43. What do you do when you're bored at school? Hmmm, another question that makes me feel old. I would daydream.
44. What's the last household object you broke? Probably a wine glass.
45. Does whatever happen in Vegas... really stay in Vegas? God, I'm so over this marketing campaign. When will it end??? NO! "WHATEVER HAPPENS" WILL FOLLOW YOU THE FUCK HOME AND RUIN YOUR LIFE!
46. Ever been to a football game? This is a dumb and boring question. Yes.
47. What's your most played band in iTunes? How the hell should I know?
48. Old ladies...? The Golden Girls.
50. When's the last time you looked in the dictionary? Aw hell. During this damn survey! I looked up leery on Dictionary.com to make sure it wasn't spelled "leary" which I totally knew was just Timothy Leary residual memory, but I had to check anyway!